at STAN Studios
A qualified team is the basic condition for the continuous development of our Contemporary Campaigning House.
As an HR all-rounder and organizational talent, you will have an overview of the hiring process through to offboarding. You will deliver proactive strategies, both traditional and out of the box, to source, attract, and recruit top tier talent in a competitive market while continuously striving for a best-in-class candidate experience by partnering with our HR team.
You have a passion for modern approaches in the area of New Work and enjoy integrating and driving them forward at STAN.
- recruiting including direct communication, interviews and the entire communication with candidates
- interface communication from HR, the respective departments and to Finance for a smooth workflow
- further development of HR processes (hiring, on/offboarding, employee development, etc.) as well as employer branding
- full handling of various HR tasks
- continuous process optimization and strategic development of the department
- taking over tasks of HR administration, incl. preparatory payroll, preparation of contracts, references, certifications and other personal documents
- constant updating of employee data and maintenance of personal software Personio
- first point of contact for any issues for the entire team
- successfully completed business administration studies
- Ideally, you have already worked with the HR management tool Personio
- 3-5 years of professional experience in a similar position (preferably agency)
- knowledge of labor law and ideally also of income tax and social security law
- decisiveness, personal responsibility and initiative
- loyal, trustworthy and responsible
- hands-on-mentality and motivation to drive topics forward independently
- identification with the STAN philosophy and our corporate values
- high communication competence
- Work with global clients from the premium and luxury segment
- Creative environment for your professional and personal development
- Individual and close talent development taking into account your personal wishes
- Flexible working hours and remote work in home office or Berlin office
- Communication at eye level
- Regular STAN trips and events (Hiking, Christmas, Lectures, Party)
No matter where you come from, how you think, what you believe in, which gender you identify with and which one attracts you - WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR APPLICATION!